Camp Randall Stadium Rules
In 2016, the University of Wisconsin added some extra rules to its fans’ guideline. To start with, any person who engages in violent, threatening, abusive or otherwise disorderly conduct which tends to provoke a disturbance or incite violence will be ejected from our events. Threats include statements, actions, and behaviors that could reasonably be foreseen as having a purpose to inflict physical harm, even if the person making the threat doesn’t have the ability to carry out the threat. Disorderly conduct does not require that a disruption actually occur.
Clear Bag Policy
The standard 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches bag size is still in place, but now, any bag being brought into Oklahoma Memorial Stadium must be clear plastic, PVC or vinyl. Small clutch style bags no larger than 6.5 inches x 4.5 inches will also be allowed. Patrons are limited to one bag or one bag and one clutch per person.
Re-entry to the stadium is only permissible for those patrons departing for medical/emergency purposes and only with a pass out check and ticket stub. All re-entries require a new ticket.
- Medically necessary items
- Empty clear water bottles less than 17 oz.
- Small amounts of food for accompanying infants and toddlers.
- Keys, wallets and cell phones.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed the size limit of 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches
- Stadium seats, as long as they do not have arms and are less than 16” wide
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
- Weapons or explosives, including nooses and ropes
- Food or beverage from outside the stadium (empty bottles or cups will be permitted)
- Hard coolers or ice chests
- All bags that are not clear plastic, vinyl or PVC
- All bags larger than 12 inches x 6 inches x 12 inches
- Chair backs with arms or chair backs that are larger than a single seat
- Artificial noisemakers (whistles, bells, air horns)
- Video equipment, tape recorders, cameras with lenses longer than 6″
- Sticks, poles, flags or signs
- Laser pointers
- Personal transportation devices (skateboards, hoverboards, etc.)
- Beach balls or other airborne objects
- Unmanned aircraft systems, or drones, flying in the airspace above Camp Randall Stadium
Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of the law enforcement officials as dictated by increased threat conditions. Also, any attendees carrying a prohibited item may be refused admittance or may be ejected from the venue.
For more information in regards to fan policies, kindly visit the official website of Wisconsin Badgers – Fan Policies.